Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well, a hole in the ground

Now normally I would never be one to be anything but thrilled with a long weekend, but this Victoria Day weekend was a bit painful.  Sure, the weather was OK.  We did some fun family stuff and relaxed, but the whole time something was eating at me.  We had a huge hole in the backyard and I was impatiently waiting for something to appear in that hole.


I got my wish today when the foundation company showed up and got to work.



















They had to pump out the water that had made its way into the hole first, but now we have footings.

  Our project manager was on site this afternoon and told me now the concrete will have to cure for a few days.  You can guess what that means...another weekend of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment